Executive Personal Assistant
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant
- Be responsive to the varying needs of the employer.
- Maintain manual and electronic filing system that is organized and easy to follow.
- Ensure that the employer’s calendar is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality of the employer’s business and personal affairs.
- Be prepared to work outside normal business hours from time to time.
- Maintain efficient operation of the employer’s office and private life.
- Write and prepare correspondence, materials and reports, as required, in a professional and situation-appropriate manner.
- Screen phone calls, professionally and discreetly, so that the employer is kept apprised of important and relevant information.
- Filling in forms.
- Scan and file receipts.
- Ensure thank you cards, Christmas cards, and personal notes are prepared and sent when required.
SCHEDULE & MEETINGS MANAGEMENT
- Manage calendar by scheduling business and personal appointments, ensuring that the employer has the most up-to-date information on his schedule.
- Arrange details of business meetings including corresponding with participants, arranging logistics, coordinating travels, preparing the venue, etc.
- Make professional and personal travel, hotel, restaurant, etc. arrangements.
- Interfacing with professional contacts such as vendors and contractors.
- Prepare, organize and coordinate business and personal functions such as social events.
INFORMATION AND FILE MANAGEMENT
- Manage physical and electronic filing system so that all files are organized and accessible.
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing correspondence and materials ensuring that information that needs to be kept is filed or archived, and other
- information is shredded or recycled.
- Research and summarize research results on any topic requested by the employer and maintain files related to such information.
- Create a weekly activity report/meeting with the employer.
- Coordinate services and maintain open communication with external service providers and other staff in the office and household to ensure the needs of the employer is met.
- Ensured all projects are kept on schedule and on budget.
- Coordinate the regular pick-up and delivery of personal goods and business materials.
- Research and acquire items of a personal nature as requested, such as ad hoc shopping.
- Occasional chauffeur duties.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED FROM TIME TO TIME
- It is not possible to identify all the duties and responsibilities required for this position. As with any such role, the main goal is to ensure the efficient coordination of the employer’s business and personal life. The Personal Executive Assistant will be expected to take on other duties and responsibilities not specified above, as required and as the business necessitates, on an occasional or ongoing basis.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- A college degree or higher is an asset.
- Must have an exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
- Proficient on with Apple products and software (iCalendar) and OS, and with MS Office Suite.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Must have or willing to create an Home Office work environment.
- Excellent English and French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Flexibility to handle last-minute changes.
- Confident, intelligent, and dedicated individual who is focused on making improvements and finding new solutions.
- Alert, curious, responsive and resourceful.
- Personable, energetic and ambitious.
- Proactive – you take the initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Always keep a professional demeanor, discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record.
Competitive, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- 30 to 40 hours per week.
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (flexibility required).
- House-car available for work duties, if necessary.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- Group insurance plan/benefit not provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.