Personal Assistant job in Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Scope of the role of the Personal Assistant
A busy professional is looking for a personal wizard. The role requires professionalism, the ability to adapt to constant change, to think on your feet and follow through.
We’re looking for someone sharp, passionate and tremendously resourceful. Someone who loves a challenge and is willing to go above and beyond in even the simplest of situations.
We need someone who takes initiative and can learn to anticipate the needs of a dynamic individual. Someone with a can-do attitude, self-discipline, detail oriented, creative and a true team player.
Can you juggle competing priorities and personalities and still maintain a positive attitude?
Are you looking for predictability? Are you a clock puncher? Are you satisfied with ‘good enough’? – if yes, this isn’t the opportunity for you.
Job description for the Personal Assistant:
- Calendar and scheduling management.
- Travel bookings and coordination.
- Personal bookkeeping, pay bills, manage petty cash, etc.
- Communication on behalf of the employer – via telephone and email.
- Project Management – from party planning to property management.
- Management of domestic items – including, but not limited to, personal shopping, errands, food prep, flower arranging.
- Occasional house sitting.
- Take care of 2 dogs as needed.
- Being a thoughtful relationship manager, including managing birthday gifts and trips.
- Preparing and organizing everything – all the time.
- Proven success in a similar role with three (3)+ years experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Comfortable with and able to adapt to change.
- Ability to think on your feet, be creative and tremendously resourceful.
- Professionalism, discretion and confidentiality critical.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Flexible schedule, available outside of regular working hours.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Self-driven, outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work weekends, if required.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Must like dogs.
- Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion is required.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a good driving record.
Competitive, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- Two (2) weeks vacation.
- Live in or Live out.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: Flexible, as required.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No group insurance plan/benefit provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 604.210.4575 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.